Some more pics of my CV3's

CutterWolf

Reaction score
Did another quick little shoot hoping to show the color better this time.

1f.jpg

2f.jpg

3f.jpg

4f.jpg

5f.jpg

6f.jpg

7f.jpg

8f.jpg

9f.jpg

10f.jpg

11f.jpg

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
You've inspired me for the next set of wheels, now someone needs to buy my cs-69's.
What are the tire sizes?
255/35/20 & 295/30/20 Toyo Proxes 4s????

CutterWolf

Reaction score
Absolutely sick! But I must ask, what's up with the stock GT brakes??

You can blame that the assclowns running the county right now. Because of them I don't have the funds I need to upgrade them yet.

Great pics! Love the water reflection!

What's up with the GT/SS though?

Good Question I get asked this a lot.

When I was laying out the plan to build this car I saw the Super Snake and knew from that point on what I wanted to do. So I researched the Super Snake and decided to build what I knew Shelby would not, "a Super Snake base on the 4.6L platform". I thought to myself, "Why should only famous race car drivers of huge companies be the only ones who can create a special edition Mustang? That's why I designed the new badges and call it a "GT Super Snake (GT/SS)" The car is no Super Snake clone, in fact I made sure not to copy anything over directly nor does the words Shelby or GT500 appear anywhere on the car. However it does have lots of real Shelby parts.

Last edited:

JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
Awesome photos man. Nice to see other Tungsten cars. Car is absolutely tough lookin'!!!
Any of your friends give you a hard time about your stock brakes behind your new bigger wheel & tire setup. I bring mine to work yesterday with my new 20" wheel/tires on and a couple of my buddies said - "...geez your brakes look small!.." Never mind the $4k+ I just spent in wheels, tires and suspension in the last couple months!!! :mad2: LOL! I'm doin brakes in the spring.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
im going to fucking throw up. That is the most awesome looking s197 i have ever seen. dayum son.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back