Somernites Cruise

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Finally someone else going to the cruise! LOL
Hey man shoot me a pm if you would like to meet up and maybe park together and I'll give you my #.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Only if I didn't have to work every Saturday of my life away. I might make one sometime.

LOL, you'll eventually get there man.

So we're all in Ky. Probably relatively close to each other. We should be getting together on a regular basis and doing like a "cars and coffee" or something.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
yea your close and I think there are a few more close as well. We should start getting together if it would ever stop raining long enough to do anything.

Last edited:

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
yea your close and I think there are a few more close as well. We should start getting together if it would ever stop raining long enough to do anything.

Yeah we lucked out yesterday at the cruise. It was over cast for a while and then a little cloudy but it never rained. My wife and I had a lot of fun hanging out wit Scott (KyS197) and his family and the mustang mafia crew.
I am definitely down to start getting together. I'm in Richmond/Berea. Where are you located at?

Ky S197

forum member
Reaction score
I had a great time at the car show yesterday. It was nice meeting Sam (GTKIDD) and his wife. Any one in the area should try to make it out.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah we lucked out yesterday at the cruise. It was over cast for a while and then a little cloudy but it never rained. My wife and I had a lot of fun hanging out wit Scott (KyS197) and his family and the mustang mafia crew.
I am definitely down to start getting together. I'm in Richmond/Berea. Where are you located at?

I'm in Lexington. I actually meet a guy a few weeks ago at parkette that is in the mustang mafia. Black 5.0. Think his name was Darius. I heard it turned out nice from a few people. If you all would be up for like a sat evening or Sunday cruise I would be down for sure.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
I had a great time at the car show yesterday. It was nice meeting Sam (GTKIDD) and his wife. Any one in the area should try to make it out.

+ 1..... Man I want a power adder more then ever now after riding in Darren's Saleen LOL. I can't wait to check out Darryl's turbo car.

Last edited:

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in Lexington. I actually meet a guy a few weeks ago at parkette that is in the mustang mafia. Black 5.0. Think his name was Darius. I heard it turned out nice from a few people. If you all would be up for like a sat evening or Sunday cruise I would be down for sure.

A Sunday cruise (after church) would be cool. I'm actually on weekend shift right now too so I can hang out Mon-Wed too.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Yea I have Sunday's and Tuesday's off so whenever we can get people together I'm ready. Dont like being the lone mustang guy in a sea full of gm friends lol.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
I know what your saying man. I've got a buddy with 97 Z, I beat up on that car one time and he don't talk to much smack about Stangs anymore LOL
As far as meeting up. I probably can't do anything next week but the following Tuesday I should be free. If nothing else we could get together and check each others cars out.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Scottee what's up man? The cruise is the 28th of this month ( not sure if I'll make it or not)
LOL I'm a no go on the fender, but I've got a buddy that owns a salvage yard in Tn. I'll hit him up and see if they got anything.

scottee

Reaction score
Sounds good!

I actually had a chance to drive my car today!

I wish it would dry up a bit... Can't do much of anything with all this rain.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
I know it man, all this wet weather sucks. Just wait..... Come August it'll be so dry we won't be able to breathe LOL.
I got my car out a couple times. But I keep it back at my grandparents because of the lack of garage at apartments LOL. So I don't see my car very much:-(

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back