Splitter for 10-12 GT?

vxr500

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone make a flat, abs plastic (no carbon fiber) splitter for the 10-12 GT? And one that does not require those little rods. For the standard fascia, not the boss 302/CS style?

nyuk98GT

Infrequent poster
Reaction score
vxr500,

I changed out my RTR splitter for the Boss lower valence but when I searched for GT solutions, I found the following sources:

MRT (shopmrt.com), <--- no, requires CS lower valence, sorry;
101bluaero.com (Facebook), and
SBS Performance Parts (Facebook)

I hope these will be helpful sites.

Chris

vxr500

forum member
Reaction score
vxr500,

I changed out my RTR splitter for the Boss lower valence but when I searched for GT solutions, I found the following sources:

MRT (shopmrt.com), <--- no, requires CS lower valence, sorry;
101bluaero.com (Facebook), and
SBS Performance Parts (Facebook)

I hope these will be helpful sites.

Chris

Yeah, nothing really. That bluaero just makes rear spoilers and SBS doesn’t have a standard GT splitter.
It’s tough for 10-12 GTs because the bottom of the fascia is uneven-not straight like 13-14s or gt500s.

Rally innovations is the only one I saw specific to 10-12s. It’s metal though and doesn’t really stick out enough.

Thanks for looking though.

nyuk98GT

Infrequent poster
Reaction score
Yeah, nothing really. That bluaero just makes rear spoilers and SBS doesn’t have a standard GT splitter.
It’s tough for 10-12 GTs because the bottom of the fascia is uneven-not straight like 13-14s or gt500s.

Rally innovations is the only one I saw specific to 10-12s. It’s metal though and doesn’t really stick out enough.

Thanks for looking though.

vxr500,

Sorry for the duff info about bluaero - he used to make splitters and that's why I had him bookmarked, lol. I guess there's not enough market for the 10-12 model years.

Would Rally Innovations make you a customized splitter? A phone call to them might be worthwhile.

There were some splitters on ebay but it has been a couple years since I looked. That's the last card I've got in my splitter deck. :D

GL with the search!

Chris

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back