Stage1's Build thread

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
I have owned my Roush since its was new, But it has went under the knife a few times for different mods. My newest addtion to my car are a full color change(House of Kolor Tangerine) no more two tone.. RE-working the suspension and adding airbags to the mix..

So this is the car after 6 months of owning it.

011.jpg

This after I added matte black stripes.It stayed this way for about 4 years.
056.jpg

This the car after I repainted it.. Two tone, with a candy burnt stripe down the side. It was done with D3 Red with blue pearl and black pearl roof.
008-1.jpg

racestar5.jpg

roush3.jpg

roush4.jpg

Now for the new color...
houseofkolor.jpg

I will post more as the car gets done.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Well I changed my mind about the color of the car.. I went with Grabber Blue .. I also Installed Airlift suspension.. more pics to come as the car gets done..

GrabberRoush.jpg

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That burnt orange was nice...Thanks for showing the red pics. I can see what my car will eventually look like!

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah is was nice, It was House of Kolor candy Tangerine. I liked it but for some reason the grabber blue just pulled at me more.. Plus with the kandy if any thing happens to the paint its more than likely I would have to respray the whole car over again.. I just wasnt looking forward to that part of it. I just have plans to drive the car more now.. so a simple color is what I wanted..

28ONE

Reaction score
Love that grabber blue, I can tell it's gonna look sick as hell!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back