Stang wont run after removing CAI cone

dakotanut

Reaction score
06 Gt with Roush CAI. Got an SCT tuner for it. Removed the 85 mm cone over MAF sensor. Start and it dies pretty quick. I chose a CAI in sthe SCT x4 that is close to the Roush. I think its 100 or 105 mm diameter. The 85 mm cone is back in atm until I can get help or figure it out.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
guy is loading random tunes off an SCT - bama is a better fit.

BAMA!

Isn't that american muscle's tuning arm? They have great wheels.

dakotanut

Reaction score
I don't have a BAMA. SCT x4. Who is this Lito I keep hearing about? Do they have a website?

07 Boss

Reaction score
The Roush is a relabled Airaid CAI. Should run well with that preloaded tune.

dakotanut

Reaction score
Thank you. I'll try it when I get done fixing everything on it.

my66bug

Reaction score
06 Gt with Roush CAI. Got an SCT tuner for it. Removed the 85 mm cone over MAF sensor. Start and it dies pretty quick. I chose a CAI in sthe SCT x4 that is close to the Roush. I think its 100 or 105 mm diameter. The 85 mm cone is back in atm until I can get help or figure it out.
You have to tune it for the correct air/fuel mixture. I have a 2007 GT and just added a new throttle body and removed the restriction tube out of my Roush CAI. Loaded a custom Brenspeed tune from my Rev-X 4 tuner and car runs great. You gotta tune it or it will die every time you try to start it.

dakotanut

Reaction score
You have to tune it for the correct air/fuel mixture. I have a 2007 GT and just added a new throttle body and removed the restriction tube out of my Roush CAI. Loaded a custom Brenspeed tune from my Rev-X 4 tuner and car runs great. You gotta tune it or it will die every time you try to start it.
And it does no matter what CAI I choose. So it's back to stock CAI for now. I may play with it more tomorrow.

teeje

Reaction score
If you do not know who lito is, boy you have much to learn. He is the 3v tuning god.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back