Stock Grille w/fogs, Bassani X, Stock Gutted H, Stock Manis

BlackOutUT

forum member
Reaction score
Need to get some stuff out of my garage. All parts came off my 06 GT. In the pics everything is really dirty, was up in the attic. But I'll clean it up before it goes out. Because of the size of the bigger stuff I'd prefer local pickup, but if you really want it, I'll ship it!

All Prices do not include shipping unless specified

I'm in Rockwall, TX just east of Dallas.

Stock Grille - $70 - One of the fogs is cracked and does not work (have no clue how this happened, I had blackout covers over them, WTF? lol)

Blackout Fog Covers - $30 Shipped -

Bassani Catted X Pipe - $200 - She's not the prettiest pipe on the block but it sure does sound good! There are dings on the cats from hitting low clearance things on the road. NOTE I bought this from HOLLYWOOD, so not sure about its history. But, I got the car inspected last week with it on and it passed fine. LOVED the sound with this on and straight through, but just put on Long Tubes.

OEM H Pipe w/ Gutted Cats - $125 - I also really like this setup. Sound awesome. This pipe is in great shape.

OEM Manifolds - $40 - Rusty but work fine. Just put LTs on. I for the life of me couldn't get the sensor out. So I just bought another one.

OEM Band Clamps - $25 Shipped - Once again, fine, just not using them.

a134903c.jpg

672e3b91.jpg

4f6748aa.jpg

f53d4683.jpg

Last edited:

BlackOutUT

forum member
Reaction score
I have no problem entertaining offers or trades! I'm also getting some shipping prices on the pipes and a part # on the bassani this afternoon.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back