Suspension/brakes/interior/exterior parts for sale

Discussion in 'Mustang Parts For Sale' started by Gab, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Gab

Gab Bullitthead

I’m returning my S197 back to stock and have several parts for sale. Prices include shipping (unless otherwise noted), must be paid via PayPal, and parts will ship via USPS. Contact me if you have any questions. For parts I will not ship, I’m located in Indianapolis.

SUSPENSION

AST 4100 1-way dampers w/Swift springs - $1,700. Price does not include Vorshlag C/C plates, but includes the following: adapters for factory-style springs, helper spring adapters, bump stops, adjustment knobs, and AST tool kit. The spring rates are 560 lb/in front and 224 lb/in rear. I used this setup for two season of autocross and it performed phenomenally. There’s about 5k miles on them, and they’re in excellent condition.
    AST Dampers.JPG

Vorshlag C/C plates - $325. Same usage as the AST dampers, in excellent condition.
    Vorshlag CC Plates.JPG

Powergrid adjustable front swaybar endlinks - SOLD. Same usage as AST dampers and Vorshlag C/C plates. In excellent condition – no dust boot tears, joints still tight.
    endlinks.JPG

Maximum Motorsports adjustable front sway bar, p/n MM5FSB-10 - $150 – will not ship. Excellent condition, used on the car for about 7500 miles, and will come with extra bushing grease.
    MM swaybar.JPG

Stranoparts adjustable rear sway bar - $75 – will not ship. Good condition, the bar itself had some paint peeling and a shot of spray paint was laid over it to prevent corrosion. Used on the car for about 7500 miles.
    Strano bar.JPG

Whiteline Rear Lower Control arms - SOLD. Good condition, the large lock washers developed a little bit of corrosion, but nothing major. Used on the car for about 7500 miles.

Whiteline Panhard Bar - $100 – will not ship. Excellent condition, installed in 2019, so about 2500 miles on it.

Whiteline relocation brackets - SOLD. Good condition, have about 5000 miles on them.
    whiteline stuf.JPG

BRAKES

Carbotech AX6 front brake pads - $ 100. Used for a season of autocross and about 2500 miles. 9mm of pad remaining on all four.
    Carbotech Pads.JPG

EXHAUST

FRPP Stinger Axle back - $300 – will not ship. Good condition, I polished the cans and tips up last year and they look and sound great.
    mufflers.JPG

INTERIOR

Shift Widget LED shift light SOLD – very nice little programmable shift light. I wired it directly to the PCM at the clean tach output pin and it worked great.
    shift light.JPG
    EXTERIOR

-Raxiom sequential tail light harnesses - SOLD. Good condition, no bulbs included.
    sequentials.JPG

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  2. stang_gang

stang_gang forum member

I want the axle backs but I’m in Texas RIP

3. stang_gang

stang_gang forum member

Is there a reason you won’t ship it?

4. Gab

Gab Bullitthead

Eh, just because it's bulky and I'd have to find a box to fit them. Let me see if I can, but I'd ask that you cover the shipping cost.

stang_gang likes this.
  5. Macman45

Macman45 Resident Geriatric

don’t be scared to ship exhaust, especially the pass-thru style of the Stingers. Use FedEx, and keep the box small. Weight doesn’t really matter.

6. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

please update your pics inline with posted rules

7. Gab

Gab Bullitthead

Damn, I forgot about the name/date in the pic. I'll re-take and post soon, thanks.

8. Gab

Gab Bullitthead

If you want to pay the cost, I'll ship them to you.

9. Macman45

I don't need them just helping out the thread. GLWS

10. stang_gang

stang_gang forum member

It was me who wanted them..... lol but can tell me what shipping is to 75043? Also do you remember how loud they were I’m trying to go louder from what I have (pypes violators)

11. Anti

Anti forum member

You would! You just would, wouldn't you!? Lol, blast, I just got done buying a lot of suspension stuff and installing them.. sheesh.

Also, on the sway bars.. I have seen them shipped soo many times in a box, loose, with brown paper stuffing. Shipping will be cheaper than expected.

On the subject of the sway bars, how often do you have to grease the front one?

12. Gab

Gab Bullitthead

Oops, I should be more attention, haha. These are not louder than Violators. They’re straight through mufflers but have more sound attenuation than the Violators.

13. Gab

Gab Bullitthead

Ha, that’s usually how it happens. I’d grease the front bar once a season.

14. Anti

Anti forum member

On that note and based on Gab's reply, if you are wanting louder than what you have, the next step is long tubes and o/r mid pipes. But I don't mean to go off topic.

15. stang_gang

stang_gang forum member

I already have a o/r x pipe. I don't want to do longitudes because I plan on going the turbo route soon. Maybe ill look into a muffler delete.

16. Macman45

I don’t mean to interfere but I disagree about the Stingers not being louder than Violaters. The pypes are not straight through they’re offset correct? So going to a straight through style like the stingers will be louder. I’d get a proper straight through axle back like these and it’ll be louder

17. Ken04

Ken04 gm troll basher

true, I had a set of Violators on a previous car. I didn't think they were loud. I swapped them out for some straight thru stingers.

18. Ken04

Ken04 gm troll basher

interested in shift light. Were did you have it mounted? Wondering if it would go up under dash?

19. Gab

Gab Bullitthead

Here's where I had it mounted:

IMG_7300.JPG IMG_7301.JPG IMG_7302.JPG IMG_7306.JPG

20. gww52

gww52 Junior Member

Price for the dampers and CC plates together?