OhGawd.gif

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You guys realize that Wylie E. Coyote was the defintion of fail, right? lol.

you say fail, I say persistence.

The other funny one is the V6 S197 owner that thinks because the 13 GT500 runs hard that they can say a ZL1 is a piece of crap.

well they are.....

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This thread gives me a headache and makes me want to reconsider the membership of some of it's posters.

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
Conveniently overlooking the fact that the 2003 was on 275/40 summer performance tires on 9" wide wheels vs 235/55 all-seasons on 8's.

Simply "having IRS" does not guarantee handling excellence. A well-done stick axle beats an indifferently done IRS unless you're the sort of driver who actively seeks out bumps, potholes, and other stuff to hit.

Not dissing on the Termi as a car, but it seems that as a group their devotees have elevated its status beyond all semblance of reality.

Norm

In my opinion, I think the change in the Cobra/Terminator group stems from a change in the demographic of the people who recently purchasing them now. The original owners from back in 03-05 have owned the cars, enjoyed them and moved on to the newer cars upgrading. Meanwhile, a lot of the higher mileage 03/04 Cobras have now come down in price making them affordable to the younger crowd who saw them on the road new before they were driving that buy into this "legend" status of the "Terminator".

You can't generalize any group of people as a whole and there are still good people out there who own them of course it's just a change in the times we are seeing now. I'm sure the same will happen in another 10 years when the Coyote is much cheaper and the newest Stang is out lifting the bar a bit higher again.

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
This thread made me realize I bought Halo 4 when it first came out and I have not played it since...

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
I feel as if most of this board takes the Internet too seriously. If you think I'm serious in my posts, you're obviously not a wolf pack member.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I also feel as if... There may be a new video today.

Stay tuned to how to use your windshield wipers

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Where is ryan's pansy ass

Im down for black ops

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Are you making cute nicknames for me again GHEY?

200 post already LOLZ. Germ, we sure did miss the king of bench racers.
I was asleep last night Matty boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask MindifIrapeyourbutthole if I just bench race...I'll put nitrous on my lawn mower and race you son....

you say fail, I say persistence.

well they are.....

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This thread gives me a headache and makes me want to reconsider the membership of some of it's posters.

I like the GT500 better but that won't change the raping one will give my Kia Rio.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back