Taking offers 05-07 Procharger full kit

C

ctozzi

I will be removing this kit on the 18th of this month and selling it. It is a complete Procharger P1S 05-07 Mustang GT kit. Includes original instructions, all brackets, bolts, 3 core intercooler, 39L injectors, and 3 inch piping, pulleys and belt. This kit is complete 100%. It has 3200 miles on the kit and is pullied for 9PSI. I have made 440 RWHP and 404TQ with a bone stock GT motor and catback exhaust. I would like to get $ 4300.00 shipped to your front door. This kit sells online for $5600.00 without including shipping and or tax, save over a thousand it is in like new shape. This still has 2 yrs left on the warranty also. I can send pictures of each and every part the week of the 18th.
here is the exact kit minus the sct handheld programmer, which I need.
http://www.blowbyracing.com/ati-2005-gt.html

usmcpony

forum member
Reaction score
I will be removing this kit on the 18th of this month and selling it. It is a complete Procharger P1S 05-07 Mustang GT kit. Includes original instructions, all brackets, bolts, 3 core intercooler, 39L injectors, and 3 inch piping, pulleys and belt. This kit is complete 100%. It has 3200 miles on the kit and is pullied for 9PSI. I have made 440 RWHP and 404TQ with a bone stock GT motor and catback exhaust. I would like to get $ 4300.00 shipped to your front door. This kit sells online for $5600.00 without including shipping and or tax, save over a thousand it is in like new shape. This still has 2 yrs left on the warranty also. I can send pictures of each and every part the week of the 18th.
here is the exact kit minus the sct handheld programmer, which I need.
http://www.blowbyracing.com/ati-2005-gt.html

Why are you selling it

C

ctozzi

because i miss the turbo feel/sound and i bought a hellion kit to replace the procharger. and everyone who has a c-500 has a supercharger i want to be different.

PenguinGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
because i miss the turbo feel/sound and i bought a hellion kit to replace the procharger. and everyone who has a c-500 has a supercharger i want to be different.

I want to be different...

....just like everybody else! :poke:

C

ctozzi

I have lowered my price to $3800 shipped next day air to your door. And It now comes with the Procharger fan/shroud overflow bottle kit that finishes off the kit 100 %.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back