Texas, Louisiana Meet in Austin Texas

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Depending on where you live...We have emissions testing. So becareful with the O/R X pipe and inspection time.

Front plates is a must unless you like Johnny Law.

99% of the time, front plate ticket is a fix it ticket. I got one, slapped the plate on the car, took a picture of it and showed it to the judge. Paid $30 for court fee's and the judge dis missed the ticket. If the judge or cop wants to be a dick, then a front plate ticket is around $200 if im not mistaken.

Living in a smaller city like Waco, they don't mess with us when it comes to front plate. No sniffer test either. As long as your lights, horn, and windshield wipers work you are good to go.

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah I got to sell my house and rental property I own and some legal issues resulting from the wreck my brother had but when its over and Im able Im going to come out there. I think I will like it. I have been looking at property in Waco so that sounds good. I will prolly get a job either in Austin or San Antonio. I install Fire Alarm systems and I found 40 jobs on monster for that in the area... So Maybe next summer.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
There is a company here in Waco that does fire alarm systems. I think its called A-1 Fire. Look into it if you want. They are always hiring. Waco is a decent town. (This is due to having 3 colleges) I live outside of the city in the sticks. I'm an hour and a half from Austin, and DFW, about 3 hours to Houston.

Rolltide2012

Oil and Gas
Reaction score
Yeah I got to sell my house and rental property I own and some legal issues resulting from the wreck my brother had but when its over and Im able Im going to come out there. I think I will like it. I have been looking at property in Waco so that sounds good. I will prolly get a job either in Austin or San Antonio. I install Fire Alarm systems and I found 40 jobs on monster for that in the area... So Maybe next summer.

Austin and San Antonio are nice

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well i hope to see you guys at a meet in the future. Cause Im coming to Texas when I can get this stuff sold and clear my name and get outta here....

king 5.0

Reaction score
Ever seen a forged rod bend like this, installed it and a month later this happened. Hopefully my car is done in time for the meet. Had to sell my procharger to help fix it. :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349105192724.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349105192724.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 25

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Ever seen a forged rod bend like this, installed it and a month later this happened. Hopefully my car is done in time for the meet. Had to sell my procharger to help fix it. :/

What shop worked on your car and how much boost were you running?

Fantas

forum member
Reaction score

That's impressive.

Rolltide2012

Oil and Gas
Reaction score
As the date for this meet nears, I would like to get a head count of how many of you guys and gals will be able to make it. This will help us get a true count of who is actually going to attend. Thanks in advance :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back