ThatRacingChannel Twin Turbo Coyote

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone knows whos coyote this is but it is nasty! Looks like it almost pulls the wheels off the ground on that first roll. The Fox is bad too!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for sharing! That was sick! That 5.0 sounded amazing! And he put a hurtin on the Evo!

Bigmack2012Gb

Roll Racer
Reaction score
Correct me if i'm wrong but it raced a stock block evo according to the video. Don't those things only make like 500hp max before the rods & pistons let go? There is a pretty serious evo shop near where i live (Tpg Tuning) and i'm friends with one of the owners. They pump out all kinds of 600+rwhp evos that do some serious work but they all have built engines. So the mustang with 700+rwhp (my guess since it said 13psi in video) beating up on a 500rwhp car isn't all that exciting. Still looked fast though!

Last edited:

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Stock evos with stock turbos are lucky to hit 430whp. That's the Max I've seen out of them with the stock turbo. So a 5.0 with 13psi should walk from it like it did.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
And how come no love for the Fox Body? Car is beautiful. Performs on the street/track and wins shows every where it goes.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
And for all the haters, the coyote was built and tuned by BBR!!
(Motor,trans,hellion twin turbo,and tuned all by BBR)
BBR should have asked if they could brought this to the track instead of the GT500 lol

Correct me if i'm wrong but it raced a stock block evo according to the video. Don't those things only make like 500hp max before the rods & pistons let go? There is a pretty serious evo shop near where i live (Tpg Tuning) and i'm friends with one of the owners. They pump out all kinds of 600+rwhp evos that do some serious work but they all have built engines. So the mustang with 700+rwhp (my guess since it said 13psi in video) beating up on a 500rwhp car isn't all that exciting. Still looked fast though!

That is a pretty good point if true.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Oh I have love for the fox too and that 240! 9.3s at 150 aren't anything to shrug at haha

Seer

forum member
Reaction score

Yep, the mustang is quick but anything looks fast when youre crushing a slower car.

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
When did people go from honking...or giving the slower car the move, before they go...to screaming 123 as fast as they can while flooring it as soon as they start to count?

My favorite and "most fair" way to start a race is having a car behind you give the 3 honks. Be it a buddy, or some pissed off soccer mom bc you're doing 35 on the interstate.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back