The First 12 Ford Racing intakes for 3v are here!!!First Look

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
thats a pretty damn good price also! i thought they were around 800 bucks. now i really cant wait to see results. is anyone doing a stock motor/head/cams test?

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Cutup as in completely apart or just tapped in to? Lets see interior pics!

completely, WE are flowing this intake today on the flow bench, but have already learned that it Helps out stock headed cars a Ton!

I got 1 More that Showed up in the Stock room that is for sale!
Joe- 281-667-5566

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just got my shipment of the Newest 3V intakes!
Here are the First Shots of one ! The First one is chad05gt and it's going out today!

Hmmmmmmmm looking at this now. That's alot differn't from my proto type. Differn't plastic for sure, mine is like a derlin white plastic that feels crazy strong

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
" In testing 320cid engine with M-9926-3V throttle body:+40hp more than OE stock intake at 6800rpm, and when compared to OE manifold, M-9424-463V was within 5lbs/ft of torque throughout entire curve"

errrrrrr ummmmm I dont have a 320cid engine?? am I wrong to think this is BS > Before it says it fits all stock 2005+ .. yet they show the increase with a none stock motor? am I wrong?

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
" In testing 320cid engine with M-9926-3V throttle body:+40hp more than OE stock intake at 6800rpm, and when compared to OE manifold, M-9424-463V was within 5lbs/ft of torque throughout entire curve"

errrrrrr ummmmm I dont have a 320cid engine?? am I wrong to think this is BS > Before it says it fits all stock 2005+ .. yet they show the increase with a none stock motor? am I wrong?

Exactly. Why would they not give stats of this on a stock motor? Are the power gains not that high on a stock motor for that price? What are they hiding?

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I just never seen advertising like that.. At least with the E-force BS they used the stock engine! haha

MikeVistaBlue06

Inventor: Asshole Points
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Interesting...those runners look to be damn near identical to the size and shape of what you find on a Saleen SC.....

Mike

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Didn't you post in a thread about using delete plates with a whipple not too long ago?:stir:

Lol, no. Its easy to wonder if the intake manifold replacement blowers bolt on top of the cmcv plates(just as the oem manifold does). But theres def no way way in hell to using a frrp intake manifold with a manifold replacing blower.

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score

its just like the Hot Rod cams...theyre advertised as 30+hp gains WITH longtubes.

just like any other aftermarket intake, this intake wont see big gains on a stock motor...youre gonna need good cams, ported heads, headers, etc for this thing to truly make it worthwhile. and they put in there that the intakes worth 40 hp with a 300+ci motor @6800 rpm...doesnt sound like theyre hiding anything. i would say if one puts this intake on a combo like mine and expects to see a 40 hp increase youre a moron.

ive never been a proponent of aftermarket intakes for the mod motors unless the car was really heavily worked over...the stockers do just fine imo. i would take the FRPP over the C&L though. any day.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back