The Official 2nd Annual S197forum Atco track rental day! Monday Oct. 22nd

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Just need to check dates, how about March Friday 22 or Monday 25, and we could call it a theme style day "GOTF"
"Get Out of The Freeze" to end Winter...

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Lol great idea Al. Want to be the ringleader for this?

Just need to check dates, how about March Friday 22 or Monday 25, and we could call it a theme style day "GOTF"
"Get Out of The Freeze" to end Winter...

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Let me look into this.... Do you think we could get a good turnout if we went to MIR, and maybe we can land a weekend test and tune, might even end up being cheaper... we can get hotel rate for about 99 bucks

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
We have time, but I think you might be our best bet to get this rental back on it's feet, since you know quite a bit of racers in the MD area(not far from Atco). Only issue I see alot of the guys from NYC and Northern NJ may not want to hike 4 hrs to MIR. Maybe we can do a rental at Atco in the spring and have everyone go there and then in the fall, head to MIR. It's your call.

Let me look into this.... Do you think we could get a good turnout if we went to MIR, and maybe we can land a weekend test and tune, might even end up being cheaper... we can get hotel rate for about 99 bucks

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
LOL... I'm here... This Hurricane Sandy is freaking everyone out down here, and I'm wrapped up at the moment... I going to start a thread soon, and see what people want to do...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back