These tires should get me hooking well

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I seriously doubt that it's going to run sub 10.00 (or sub 6.40)... but I have to admit it would be a pleasant surprise if it did. :thumb:

It wouldn't surprise me at all if you break 6.40 in the 1/8 - in fact, I'd just about lay odds you will.

I think you may eventually 'upgrade' your blower - and then it's for sure - but I still think you can see a 6.3x on the new set-up when it's all said and done and dialed in.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me at all if you break 6.40 in the 1/8 - in fact, I'd just about lay odds you will.

I think you may eventually 'upgrade' your blower - and then it's for sure - but I still think you can see a 6.3x on the new set-up when it's all said and done and dialed in.
Well, if there are 6.3s in it, then I think I'll be OK at the tracks I run at. :whistling:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah - but the problem is will YOU!...lol

Meaning if you turn 6.3's - you know you are going to take it to the 1/4 to see what it will net. No denying that - it's fate...:clap:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Yeah - but the problem is will YOU!...lol

Meaning if you turn 6.3's - you know you are going to take it to the 1/4 to see what it will net. No denying that - it's fate...:clap:
What better reason to get booted from a 1/4-mi track than running under 10.00! :thumb:

But I still don't think it will run that quick.... 6.4 to 6.5 in the 1/8 is what I'm hoping to see.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It is the MOST respectable way to get booted...:clap::thumb::beer:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i think the 6060 and p trim will hold it for a while

blackgtrag

forum member
Reaction score
drive shaft loop??? neede anyways what rims are you running and did you need to grind your rear brakes?

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
drive shaft loop??? neede anyways what rims are you running and did you need to grind your rear brakes?

of course you gotta have a driveshaft loop. required and cheap insurance.

Bogarts and no i didn't need to grind anything, just relocate the rear swaybar

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back