Vibration @ 2100 RPMs

Whip8888

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm new to this site and also new to Mustangs so if I'm posting in the wrong spot I apologize.

So about 3 months ago I finally bought myself a 2013 Mustang GT. The problem is that I get a vibration at exactly 2100 RPMs, that's in all gears and while sitting in my driveway with the clutch disengaged. The sweet spot is small, the vibration comes at 2100 and is gone by 2200. but when it comes its quite noticeable.
Here's what I know about the car from before I owned it.
Previous owner complained that there was a noise coming from the transmission so he took it to a Ford dealership to get a new trans and clutch installed (which I have the bill for). Other than that he installed a firmer trans mount and gave me the softer OEM one incase I didn't like it.

If the trans mount is the issue do you guys think that I should still be feeling this vibration while the clutch is disengaged??
or do you think that this is a balance problem like Flywheel, clutch or harmonic balancer or is this something that you guys feel in your Coyotes and it's normal
By the way I had a 3rd Gen coyote in my F150 and never felt a thing, mind you it was an automatic and a completely different setup.
Anyway thanks in advance

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back