This is kinda cool

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
One of the local tracks here ( North Star Dragway ) had this posted on their Facebook page. I doubt they are the concept designers or owners. But they are the first track to offer the service.

How would you like to add this to your NSD experience:
1. Time slips sent directly to your cell phone
2. Digital copies of your time slips online
3. Ability to challenge your friends to races
4. Track your wins/losses against others
5. Do all this and more ABSOLUTELY FREE

NSD is proud to have partnered with RaceSlip to launch the newest innovation in drag racing. You have to check out their site and sign up today. Thursday Night is the "unofficial" Launch Party, and we are expecting over 200 racers at the track for the Thursday Night Throwdown. Come out and be part of history!1

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
That's awesome. I hope the technology catches on. If nothing else, the digital time slips and texts.

Bad Intention

forum member
Reaction score
That is a great idea. I scan all my slips and try to keep record of them and try to compare to other passes.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
That's cool as hell! I need to check of the track I go to will have this available this year.

NitroPsycho

forum member
Reaction score
I can see this really being a big part in bringing the younger generation into racing. Especially with facebook compatability. I think a lot more people would be out racing if they could challenge each other and show how well they are doing on FB.

Either way, I would use this service and hope that my local track gets it soon.

Nitro

TheRookie65

Reaction score
That is cool! Even better would be a larger network existed! Imagine if several tracks had this setup and you could race against someone at a different location...... Just a thought... LOL

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hope Royal Purple Raceway joins this. Lonestar is closer to me, but that track is on the sucky end of adequate IMO so I don't care if they get it.

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
I hope it has some authentication method so posting slips online can be validated.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back