Tire selection for Racestars on my DD???

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
thats not true at all. My car tracks true and rides very well with S/R fronts and MT ET streets in the rear. No issues braking and the above mentioned issues. I dont do anything crazy either. Just dont take turns at 80mph..
if your only running them in the better times of the year you will be fine.

Thanks rays197, I appreciate the input. I am going to order them first thing Monday morning. If all goes to plan, I will be installing LTs in a couple weeks as well. Can't wait to get it to the track once it warms up! :highfive:

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Ordered the wheel/tire package from Jarrod at Late Model Restoration today. I went with the 15x10s with Nitto 555Rs out back. From what I have read, the Nittos seem to offer the best combination of traction and longevity. Got the wheels(15x10, 15x3.75) tires(275/50/15 & 165/80/15) Steeda relocation brackets and lugnuts for $1162.00 shipped. :highfive:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ordered the wheel/tire package from Jarrod at Late Model Restoration today. I went with the 15x10s with Nitto 555Rs out back. From what I have read, the Nittos seem to offer the best combination of traction and longevity. Got the wheels(15x10, 15x3.75) tires(275/50/15 & 165/80/15) Steeda relocation brackets and lugnuts for $1162.00 shipped. :highfive:
Congratulations on your new incoming tire and wheels. :beer:
I think you will be very satisfied.

tigerhonaker

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Thanks. They are scheduled to arrive Monday. I am like a kid at Christmas waiting for them to get here!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks. They are scheduled to arrive Monday. I am like a kid at Christmas waiting for them to get here!
Maybe if you have the time you could shoot some Pics for us to view your New Toys.
Monday is just days away now.
Heck tomorrow is Thursday already.
roflmao.gif

tigerhonaker

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back