Top of the Line Suspension From BMR

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
More BMR Suspension parts than ever are here at AmericanMuscle.com for your Mustangs next suspension upgrade! We're thrilled to finally offer BMR's high quality suspension components to our loyal customers.

Tons of BMR suspension parts can now be held through AM. Everything from Control Arms, to Sways Bars, to Chassis Braces, etc. Make sure to see more of BMR's vast product line at AmericanMuscle.com

BMR Adjustable Front Sway Bar (05-10 All)

BMR Adjustable Front Lower Control A-Arms - Standard Ball Joint - Hammertone (05-09 All)

BMR Rear Upper Control Arm Mount (05-10 All)

BMR Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arm - Spherical Bushing (05-10 All)

BMR Rear Lower Double Adjustable Control Arms - Rod Ends (05-14 All)

BMR Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arm - Poly Bushing (11-14 All)

BMR Non-Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arm - Poly Bushing (11-14 All)

BMR Rear Upper Control Arm Mount (11-14 All)

BMR Tubular K-Member - Standard Motor Mounts - Hammertone (11-14 All)

BMR Double Adjustable Chromoly Panhard Bar - Hammertone (05-14 All)

BMR Double Adjustable Panhard Bar - Red (05-14 All)

BMR has produced only the most consistent, reliable, and functional suspension products over the years. They've they've more than proved themselves at the race track and with thousands of customers on the street. Which is why you'll hear nothing but praise about their parts and service. BMR has gone above and beyond to be a leader in the aftermarket automotive industry!

Lastly, BMR has 100% of their parts built in the USA. All of their materials are sourced within the States and built in house. All the more reason AmericanMuscle is excited to support BMR Suspension!

To see more BMR Suspension products, go to AmericanMuscle.com!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Nice! Are you guys gonna carry their springs?

That's something we've recently been talking about actually! It's a very real possibility, I'm just not sure if it has been finalized. I do appreciate the feedback though. I'll make sure it goes to the right people!

Shane

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
i cant wait to see the new watts link/torque arm they are coming out with :D

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
i cant wait to see the new watts link/torque arm they are coming out with :D

Me too! BMR always goes over the top with their suspension products. I'm excited to see what comes of this when it's finished. I have no doubt it will be top-notch!

Shane

Back