TPS Mustang (05-12) Stainless Steel Brake Lines-FREE SHIPPING!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
TPS Mustang (05-12) Stainless Steel Brake Lines
w/ ABS-$129.99 FREE SHIPPING

Click here to order
http://www.tpsmotorsports.com/musta...less-steel-brake-lines-05-12-4-wheel-abs.html

TPS Stainless Steel braided brake lines are made using extruded Teflon hose and is braided with stainless steel and permanently crimped on each end. All TPS Stainless Steel brake lines are made to MVSS-1066 specifications, meeting D.O.T. Certification. TPS Brake lines carries a limited life time warranty against all manufacture defect! All TPS brake lines are made in U.S.A to ensure they the highest quality product!

Benfits of TPS S.S brake lines:
* Kit comes with everything you need (banjo and washers) to mount the set. 100% plug and play install. No modifications needed.
* Coating is designed to resist weather, chemicals and abrasion for long term value.
* Increase your brake feel and increase pedal response. Eliminate the spongy factory installed rubber lines which expand during braking.
* Eliminate brake "fade" while giving better mid-braking feel across the entire spectrum.
* Reduced volumetric expansion
* Shorter braking distance
* Fits ALL 2005-2012 Mustangs with ABS

tpss197sslines_1_1.jpg

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Special Promotion Price! $99.99 shipped to your door!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Ok well if it comes down to it, I'll put it on a CC. If you could toss up a warning that its expiring that would be awesome.

We take ALL credit cards including Amex and Discover..... it's only $99:thumb2:

BlackDragon

Large Member
Reaction score
We take ALL credit cards including Amex and Discover..... it's only $99:thumb2:

I know, I know. I just made a deal with myself to never use credit on mods again. I'm sorry for gumming up your thread. I will be purchasing a set.

3.73-11

forum member
Reaction score
I'll be ordering a set of these when I'm off this darn work computer lol
Told several of my mustang buddies about this deal:thumb:

JB2012

Reaction score
Shipping was fast, got mine a few days ago. Waiting to install with other suspension goodies, but they look good in the bag!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
I'll be ordering a set of these when I'm off this darn work computer lol
Told several of my mustang buddies about this deal:thumb:

No problem... we're waiting for our next batch as we sold out our 1st batch.. next batch should be in any time.

Shipping was fast, got mine a few days ago. Waiting to install with other suspension goodies, but they look good in the bag!

Thanks! Glad you like them :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back