TPS Mustang (05-12) Stainless Steel Brake Lines-FREE SHIPPING!

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
Our manufacture did not have screws for them at the time so I asked them to just ship them out without the screws because I did not want there to be any more delay. BTW, you can get the screws at your local hardware store.

Right, but do you know the size so I don't have to guess? Are they 10-32's?

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
The fittings on the end of the lines will fit not sure if the brackets will work so you may have to zip tie the lines
well, i`ll fabricate before i use zip ties for anything so i`m gonna try these lines on the non-absV6. ive got alot of miles on the dd (100k+) and would much rather upgrade than just replace with oem whenever i can. i`ll let you know how it goes :crazy:

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
well, i`ll fabricate before i use zip ties for anything so i`m gonna try these lines on the non-absV6. ive got alot of miles on the dd (100k+) and would much rather upgrade than just replace with oem whenever i can. i`ll let you know how it goes :crazy:

Thanks for the order! Let me know how they work with the non-ABS cars.

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
the answer to if they will work on a non abs car is they will NOT work. and for a simple reason that i just didnt think about. on the abs cars, each brake line is separate to each wheel. so the line works on the rt frt, but on the left frt, the brake line comes out and is part of a junction block, that splits and goes to the rear. i havent tried the rears yet, but i guess they will work.

so if i can come up with a t block that the lines will fit to, they could still work. also the brackets in the kit dont come out enough from the frame, but the oem`s can be made to work like in the previous posts/

anyone have any ideas where i could come up with a junction block?

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
can you pm me a price shipped to 93313? still have the stock brake system on my 2006 gt. hawk hps pads come in today and i was going to flush the brake fluid since i've never gotten it done. car has 91k miles and might want to go ahead and change the lines out since i'm going to be at it anyway.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
can you pm me a price shipped to 93313? still have the stock brake system on my 2006 gt. hawk hps pads come in today and i was going to flush the brake fluid since i've never gotten it done. car has 91k miles and might want to go ahead and change the lines out since i'm going to be at it anyway.

We sell them for $119.99 delivered to your door.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I finally installed mine on Friday and I didn't have to trim anything to make the brackets clear for the front. I have a 2007.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
I finally installed mine on Friday and I didn't have to trim anything to make the brackets clear for the front. I have a 2007.

Great! You should not have to do any trimming to install the brake lines on a ABS car

1SonicGT

forum member
Reaction score
Installed mine yesterday along with the pads that Mike next day air'd me. Mike really set us up with a very nice product and the install was a breeze. I used some zip ties to help make the install a bit cleaner but they look really good. Mike is the man! BTW you still owe me a shirt :tj:

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Installed mine yesterday along with the pads that Mike next day air'd me. Mike really set us up with a very nice product and the install was a breeze. I used some zip ties to help make the install a bit cleaner but they look really good. Mike is the man! BTW you still owe me a shirt :tj:

Glad we were able to help you out with your emergency :clap:

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Bump for one of the best upgrades you can get for your Mustang for around $100!

0% Financing available for up to 1 year!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Bump...These are the best bang for the buck brakes around for your S197 :clap:

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
sure would like to install these lines i got from you. do you have or know where i can get the junction block i need for a standard brake system?

I have no idea where to get the junction block as we designed these for ABS cars and never even tried them on non-ABS cars.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back