TPS Mustang (05-12) Stainless Steel Brake Lines-FREE SHIPPING!

DRock

Reaction score
Any idea when they will ship out? It said I would get an email but nothing. I ordered on March 29th and you arent that far away lol

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Any idea when they will ship out? It said I would get an email but nothing. I ordered on March 29th and you arent that far away lol

we're just waiting for the extra hardware to show up so we can ship the kits with the updated hardware to make installing the lines easier

DRock

Reaction score
Oh cool ok. I actually got my email today! Thanks agian for the great prie

DRock

Reaction score
a27d442e.jpg

Thanks again guys!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
So who else would like a set of great lines? These are just as good as Stoptech @ 50% of the price! :thumb2:

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Have the correct brackets shipped out yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

Roush GT

ɹǝƃɹɐɥɔɥsnoɹ ɹoɟ ʞɹoʍ lıʍ
Reaction score
I need these for my brake upgrade. Sadly, it will probably be awhile.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Have the correct brackets shipped out yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

I haven't received mine yet.

-Ant

I need these for my brake upgrade. Sadly, it will probably be awhile.

I just got off the phone with the manufacturer and they state they have been sent out several weeks ago BUT I asked him to RESEND ALL the BRACKETS to everyone Priority Mail so we can track the package this time. Very sorry for the delay.. EVERY ONE should have their brackets by this weekend.

stephen1371

forum member
Reaction score
i just ordered mine and got them on monday, i wont be able to install them until i get home from this deployment, does this meen i have the wrong brackets how can i tell

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
i just ordered mine and got them on monday, i wont be able to install them until i get home from this deployment, does this meen i have the wrong brackets how can i tell

You have the correct brackets... :thumb2:

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
Got my front brackets, are they suppose to come with the screws too? If not, what size are the threads so I can go buy some?

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Got the set of correct brackets in. Should be installing them the next 3 or 4 day weekend we get.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Got my front brackets, are they suppose to come with the screws too? If not, what size are the threads so I can go buy some?

Got the set of correct brackets in. Should be installing them the next 3 or 4 day weekend we get.

got mine today

Awesome! Glad we were able to take care of everyone.

Our manufacture did not have screws for them at the time so I asked them to just ship them out without the screws because I did not want there to be any more delay. BTW, you can get the screws at your local hardware store.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back