Trade In Sale - Round 1 (Don't miss this one) :D

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
Here is the first round of parts that I am putting up for sale. More to follow.

Most of these are either brand new in the box, or have never been installed. Most of the suspension parts and gauge pod were just purchased and are returnable. I am contemplating sending them back but will offer them up here first. I have them listed at the exact cost it would be if you purchased them direct. Only difference is they will ship out within 48 hrs and there will be nothing on back order. I will look at discounting multiple purchases. :)

I will look at reasonable offers on a lot of items, so feel free to PM me.

BMR lower control arm. Non adjustable with poly bushings. Partially removed from packaging to show color. Brand New.
SOLD to longhorndude. Thanks.

BMR adjustable UCA with poly bushings. Never been installed.
SOLD to mustanglover. Thanks.

BMR LCA relocation brackets. Never been installed.
SOLD to BoostedGT. Thanks.

BMR adjustable panhard bar. Red with poly bushings. Brand new in the box. No reason for a picture.
SOLD to mustanglover. Thanks

Performance Automatic Deep trans pan w/ dipstick
This has never been installed, but might have a minor scratch or two from moving around the shop.
SOLD to Rays197. Thanks.

UPR billet oil separator. Includes hoses to hook right up. Minor scratches from moving around but will easily polish up.
SOLD to NjsGT. Thanks.

Innovative Wide Band LC1. Gauge face is scratch free. Color is blue. I didn't take a pic of the wiring since it's still on the car, but everything is included. The sensor threads could stand to be cleaned up as you have to fiddle with it when installing, due to being removed and reinstalled a couple times when switching mid pipes.
SOLD to 06Z28eater. Thanks.

SOS gauge pod. Brand new in the box. No reason for a picture.
SOLD to 06Z28eater. Thanks.

TCI ratchet shifter. Excellent condition. Includes shift ball pictured, as well as stock handle, box, and instructions.
Sold to RedfireGT. Thanks

Canton Radiator Overflow Tank. Couple very minor scratches that would be easily polished out.
Sold to BoostedGT. Thanks.

BBK 02 sensor extensions. Brand new in box.
SOLD to NjsGT. Thanks.

Last edited:

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
I want your interior! I'll trade ya!

By the time you read this your PM box will be full.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
PM'ed ya alter.... 02 extensions/catch can....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back