Twin Turbo Setups

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
marc we just had a hellion single kit make something like 520 ish on 9 pounds on the dyno (just came into be dyno'd). Stay away from strictly marc (those guys are bad news). Fastlane gets my vote.
Matt: Thanks for the heads up! I heard really good things about Fastlane from a couple of people ($7k+ type customers) that I know. In fact, it turns out Nick installed the underdrive pulleys on my '96 300ZXTT back in '97 after he left Hennessey. I cancelled getting another emailed tune (from Brenspeed), and I have an appointment at Fastlane later this week for a dynotune. Apparently Jason Herrera does nothing but dyno-tune, and he's reportedly quite a whiz-kid at his craft.
If I do the turbo setup later this year (yeah, I'm writting in the wee hours of '08), it will be Fastlane's twin setup: 54 mm turbo's that spool-up by 2500 rpm, and deliver 500 rwhp at ~7 psi.

I don't get what the big deal about a dyno-day is....you evidently wait around for hours past your appointment to get tuned, and maybe you save $50...I'd rather set up an appointment at my convenience, show up and get the dynotune done in +/- ½ hour of the appointment time, and have the tuner in town all the time for tweaking.

Last edited:

matt texass

Reaction score
Matter of opinion. They have always been great to me.

when they change a friends plugs for a nitrous set up and he pulls his plugs after spraying like crazy at the track and finds his stock ones............ I have a little problem with that. I've heard good things but also bad. More bad things than good. Its good that they are good to you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back