Updates to my boss

xAeons

forum member
Reaction score
Love the white! I have been curious about how my hood vents would look in black on my RR Boss.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Last edited:

...Mark...

forum member
Reaction score
Why the painters tape when you were pulling the spoiler off?

067.jpg

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Protect the paint from scratches. I use it whether I put things on and/or take things off. You can NEVER be to cautious around paint IMO.

SS KILLR

Killer of the SS
Reaction score
Your from Temple Eh? Lets go tear some shit up sometime!! (Legally speaking of course)
Also If you ever want any help with your mods are just wanna drink some beers lemme know

Last edited:

96lasersnake

forum member
Reaction score
Why the painters tape when you were pulling the spoiler off?

067.jpg

What UltraKla$$ic said. It was removed with fishing line and heat, but didnt want the spoiler to pop loose and scuff paint around the edge.

Your from Temple Eh? Lets go tear some shit up sometime!! (Legally speaking of course)
Also If you ever want any help with your mods are just wanna drink some beers lemme know

LOL, we try and do cruises and attend other car related things from time to time. Wil let you know.

xAeons

forum member
Reaction score
Protect the paint from scratches. I use it whether I put things on and/or take things off. You can NEVER be to cautious around paint IMO.

Nobody going to make a joke about him never driving his car? What is the forum coming to?!?!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back