Video footage from NMRA Milan JDM Superstang class

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
Yep, I vote for heads up .500 pro tree, best 2 out of 3 as "the rules"

It could be in competition also, in the elimination rounds, but we wouldn't know for sure if you two would go head to head---and it would be bracket as well.

Maybe I should add a poll.

Let's get em on Pinks...
:thud:

GERMANSHEPERD

forum member
Reaction score
Michigan is a great state. We are just going through a rough time. Between the dumb bitch running the state and dumb dick in the oval office, Michigan has taken a beating.

We still have the best brand in the world FORD! Ford is climbing back up the mountain while the others are grasping at air. Ford has taken the lead in mid-size sedans(Fusion), we haven't let up in trucks (F-150) and have the best MPG Hybrids.
Dude Michigan will never be the same becuase of the reasons you listed, your people (UAW and Dems) voted for those nuts who continue to screw them.Not that Ohio didnt do the same thing so I cant say to much-the only thing Michigan has over Ohio is more crime and a lousy football team but both are pretty much in the same boat
FYI I know the rah-rah about Ford lol. I worked in a Ford dealership for 10 years, My dad retired from Brookpark, and my mother was management at Brookpark.

91trunk-edtootall

Slush box killer
Reaction score
It wasn't a joke.

Maybe to you it wasn't, but you are a complete joke!

Dude Michigan will never be the same becuase of the reasons you listed, your people (UAW and Dems) voted for those nuts who continue to screw them.Not that Ohio didnt do the same thing so I cant say to much-the only thing Michigan has over Ohio is more crime and a lousy football team but both are pretty much in the same boat
FYI I know the rah-rah about Ford lol. I worked in a Ford dealership for 10 years, My dad retired from Brookpark, and my mother was management at Brookpark.

They sure the fuck aren't MY people! The UAW brain washed the masses to vote for Obama and look what happened. They fucked themselves!

Look what ACORN did at OSU. They brain washed all the cattle there to think Obama was the next coming of Christ.

Michigan does BLOW goat. I'm right in Ann Arbor, so I have to deal with the football traffic.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

They sure the fuck aren't MY people! The UAW brain washed the masses to vote for Obama and look what happened. They fucked themselves!

Look what ACORN did at OSU. They brain washed all the cattle there to think Obama was the next coming of Christ.

Michigan does BLOW goat. I'm right in Ann Arbor, so I have to deal with the football traffic.

Nice... "slush box killer" lmao :beerchug2:

GERMANSHEPERD

forum member
Reaction score

The mans right, hes right!

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
One last thing, Matt.......don't give me that whole "the least consistant car in the class with a 5 speed you don't have to worry about me winning squat" crap either. Kenny and Lloyd would argue that heavily with you.

EHEM!!!!!

I resemble that remark.

WarFords

forum member
Reaction score
On the first video of qualifying at 1:13 in the video there is a supershaker car with a coolant reservoir where the air intake was. I think it's a reservoir for the blower dose anyone know who's car that is and where he got the reservoir maybe!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back