**VIDEO** Steeda Short Throw Shifter Testing

RSKtakR

Reaction score
this video got posted yesterday, and somone said that was a video in a 2010 gt.. ?? i think it was a 5.0 though, because of the hi revs.. ?

is that shifter actualy SHORTER then the stock one? it looks taller in that video, but i think its just because the cover is off.. ?

hawkeye18

omgwtfbbq
Reaction score
No, that was me - I looked at one of the "related videos" afterward that had a before/after, and I guess that was for a 05-09 GT. I would like to see a '11 before/after video.

Long Stroke

forum member
Reaction score
this video got posted yesterday, and somone said that was a video in a 2010 gt.. ?? i think it was a 5.0 though, because of the hi revs.. ?

is that shifter actualy SHORTER then the stock one? it looks taller in that video, but i think its just because the cover is off.. ?

It's hard to tell without the center consol but the throw is 20% shorter then the factory.

S

Steedagus

This shifter is still in testing but should become available in about 6 weeks. We will announce pricing once we are closer to production.

S

Steedagus

Here we go guys!!! We are now taking pre-orders for the 2011 GT shifter! Orders will start getting filled in the next 10 to 14 days, possibly sooner. Our shifter provides approx 20% shorter throw than stock.

Part number is 555-7312. Retail price 214.95, which is 60.00 less than a 2010-prior shifter.

S197 Forum member price? PM me for that or call me at 954-960-0774 Xt. 1113.

Pre-Orders have to be called in for the time being as the part is not on our site yet and probably wont be til sometime next week.

For those who missed it previously, here is the video of the shifter in action during early testing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uEgBr-9RaM

Last edited by a moderator:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back