Vrooooommm!!!

Trevorusn

Reaction score
Just thought to say hello. I'm new to the Mustang world thanks to my recently bought 2006 Torch Red Mustang GT. LOL, I've always been fond of Camaros and never, ever considered a myself in a Mustang till I saw this baby, and it changed many a previous concept I once had. I love my GT, it reminds me in some ways of my MGB in the fact that its a visceral experience and feels like an older, more connected car behind the wheel instead of feeling like a soulless, encapsulating, isolating appliance that many newer cars suffer from. Love it!!:crazy:

Last edited:

Trevorusn

Reaction score
LOL, I gave these a good read before I even posted. I love the "Use Search" bit, the last forum I joined (different car) had folks who whined whenever someone told them that.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Welcome ad we still get people that whine when told to search first lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

Trevorusn

Reaction score
LOL, yes I mean Torch Red!!!! Damn Mazda!! And this IS my winter car, my summer car is a 1974 MGB.

Trevorusn

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcoming posts! I always heard that owning a Mustang was kinda like joining a close community, nice to see it seems to be true so far.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back