Website

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome!

Glad you like it!

Can you find everything you're looking for!?

Is there anything you would change!?

What's your favorite part about the new layout!?

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Chris ive found its easier to use this version or yalls website. For some reason it feels easier on my old eyes.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I like how everything is categorized by model year series and clearly marked so there's no doubt that I'm buying the correct part for my car. So many places think that little details like that should be relegated to footnotes in tiny print. I like having it blazingly clear on every item because I'm an idiot and would most likely buy the wrong part otherwise.

audidog

forum member
Reaction score
I agree, new layout is much improved and flows a lot better on my iPad so that's a bonus, inspired me to do a little shopping.

kgrun4

forum member
Reaction score
I like how you can easily get to subcategories from the first page instead of having to click multiple times

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, much easier to search around a bit. Good job guys!

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
WOW!

Seriously, guys, Thank you SOO Much for all the feedback, especially since it all looks mostly positive!

We can't thank you enough. We were really worried, as our site hasn't changed much in 7 years and this was a major change, but it seems that for the most part it was the right move!

What do you like most about it!? If you could change anything, or if you dislike anything at all, what would it be!?

Thanks again everybody!:beerchug2:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Chris, I must commend your web designer. I like the fact that he/she kept the K.I.S.S. principle clearly in mind. You have to pretend your customers are practically computer-illiterate and keep two goals in mind.
1) Can they find what they are looking for?
2) Can they buy it before they get frustrated and leave the site?

You've kept unnecessary extra clicks to a minimum (I hate having to click through three pages to see the price, some sites think they must hide the price until after you've placed the item in your cart) and the checkout process is simple and straightforward. I'd rate it about a 9 on a 1-10 scale.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I would lower the prices...........:LMAO:

Gotta pay our hard-working web-team and social media-teams somehow, right:thud:

or accidently send me free parts :shrug:

It's happened before, lol!

I had a customer buy cam phaser bolts for their 3v. They ordered 2 and received 40! lol Also had a customer order a header/mid-pipe and receive two of each. They very intelligently posted on a forum trying to sell them without telling us. Needless to say, mentioning the situation in the sale isn't going to help you sell too well. lol.
Chris, I must commend your web designer. I like the fact that he/she kept the K.I.S.S. principle clearly in mind. You have to pretend your customers are practically computer-illiterate and keep two goals in mind.
1) Can they find what they are looking for?
2) Can they buy it before they get frustrated and leave the site?

You've kept unnecessary extra clicks to a minimum (I hate having to click through three pages to see the price, some sites think they must hide the price until after you've placed the item in your cart) and the checkout process is simple and straightforward. I'd rate it about a 9 on a 1-10 scale.

That's so great!

Thank you so much! I'm forwarding this to my web-team now, I hope you don't mind! They are going to love to hear this!:clap:

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Chris, one thing I've wanted to mention is that you guys should get a live chat open! I know that I, for one, love the fact that you guys take phone calls up until 9pm! A live chat button would make things even easier I think.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Chris, one thing I've wanted to mention is that you guys should get a live chat open! I know that I, for one, love the fact that you guys take phone calls up until 9pm! A live chat button would make things even easier I think.

hmmm. definitely not a bad idea, we've brought it up in the past, but the resources necessary to implement it were too great at the time.

However, that was about 6-8 months ago and before we finished the new site design, so now would be the right time to get started on it!

Thanks for the suggestion, we truly appreciate it!

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
hmmm. definitely not a bad idea, we've brought it up in the past, but the resources necessary to implement it were too great at the time.

However, that was about 6-8 months ago and before we finished the new site design, so now would be the right time to get started on it!

Thanks for the suggestion, we truly appreciate it!

I'm not 100% sure what would be needed for this but if it's too much, you guys could even make an AIM account or something. A lot of vendors on other car forums do it that way. I know that it's made things super easy for me in the past where I could just fire off a message and chat with a real person--especially for those of us who *ahem* do uh, research, from school or the office.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back