weird issues

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Just got the car to the point where i can run it to check for leaks. Got a start up tune. Car cranks and runs but had a weird issue with the throttle body. Getting p2104 and p2112. Both actuator codes and getting it with 2 different stock throttle bodies. Now i am having a WOT BOX issue. Redid all that wiring and its still not sending power to the coils. I can jump the wires and the car will run. AND now the temp gauge isn't working. At key on it acts like it's going you work then goes back down to nothing. any help is appreciated.

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
WRONG SECTION!!! This is tech LOL. Did all of these issues happen at one time? I've been away from the forum for a while so I'm not sure what all you've done lately.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Yea Lmao. I figured I'd get the this is tech. No. First was the throttle body. Then it was the wot box, then it was limp mode, then the water temp gauge. Put the motor back in the car lol.

P-51 Performance

forum member
Reaction score
i would check the ground on the wox box or trying another ground spot. My wot box ground was not making a good connection and was throwing some weird codes that didnt even have discriptions and codes like oxygen sensors. Also check your fuses they might of blown jumping the wires.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
I rewired the WOT BOX. I used 2 different grounds. That throttle body code i expect because i didn't set the tension pin the spring correctly. Strange issues but i believe i have them narrowed down.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back