Welcome JDM

MSgt46270

Reaction score
It's great to have a supporting vendor that cares about the members also.

Welcome to S197forum, it's great to have you here.:bigbeer:

Ed

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys its glad to be here as an SV now. Ive recently started posting on here but have followed S197forum for some time. I know most everyone here and those i dont im looking forward to interacting with here. Thank you Kimmer for helping to get us on board and I look forward to a long relationship with this site.

See you around the forums!

JimIII@JDM

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Thanks guys its glad to be here as an SV now. Ive recently started posting on here but have followed S197forum for some time. I know most everyone here and those i dont im looking forward to interacting with here. Thank you Kimmer for helping to get us on board and I look forward to a long relationship with this site.

See you around the forums!

JimIII@JDM

Thank you Jim for your support of one of our members! I'm glad to have you here.:bigbeer:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Don and I were talking yesterday and he wants small stickers from ever vendor that has/is supporting him. He wants to put the stickers on his radiator cover, that way people can see them when he's at the track and has the hood open to cool off the motor.
So vendors, please send some stickers and a couple of extras also to me at

C/O Ed Hidalgo
Don Whittaker
2058 Waterbury
Chula Vista, Ca 91913

and I will make sure he gets them. I wanted extra stickers for Donna's car and my car also.

I would also like to add the car club and web site stickers also to this (small stickers).

Thanks
Ed

Slofoot

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Aw skeet skeet!! Damn it boy! JDM in the house!!! It is on like Donkey Kong!!!

Hell yeah! Welcome Jim!

Hey Don, Still got a copy of those pictures of you and your boys with that clever JDM license plate? J/K couldn't help myself. :naughty:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back