What a Long Strange Trip its Been -- 3 Years After the Fire

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Wow i remember the thread 3 years ago.. It is crazy on how fast time has flown by! Glad to see you guys are doing well and have a beautiful new home! Loved the video, definitely put things into perspective like you said man.. Me and my family have been going through a lot of health/financial related things lately and seeing this video got me to realize some things. Sure we are suffering from some hardships, but dang we still have a roof over our heads!

Nice update Don!

waketek516

Pedal to the Metal!
Reaction score
I just read through ALL the threads... EVERY page! Probably over 2000 total posts or something! (didn't get much done at work today) haha

I just want to say again how happy I am for you and your family that you're back in your home! Its incredible how much has gone on and how much this forum (among others) helped you out! I only wish I was a member then because I would have DEFINITELY contributed to help you out! I'm not too much farther north than you, and (I know you've heard this before) but if you ever need help with ANYTHING - let me know! I'd gladly take the drive down to lend a hand!

Continued success in the new house! Hope to finally meet you at the track soon! (PSCA in Nov?)

Thanks, Ed. We'll see if we can get some sort of party together in the spring.

Oh, and I don't think that anyone here is going to let you forget the party - even 3 years later.

Oh, and BUY THE LIFT!!! :deadhorse::deadhorse:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great video. 3 years......time really flies, and it seems the older you get, the faster it goes.

Obviously I know given a choice no one would want to go through this, but I can't imagine a better result from complete destruction. Glad in the end everything worked out.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I remember when i signed up on this site and reading that entire thread. Its crazy how things work out for people. Such a beautiful home. Glad you and your family could recover from such a disaster.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is a neat vid, and great music..:highfive:.I couldnt imagine losing my home like you and your family did..The finished product looks pretty nice though....I like it..

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
sorry you had to go through all that, but the new house is gorgeous! i almost lost my house twice when the fires started up. so when is the house warming? jk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back