What do I do if I have been possibly scammed.

Doughboy

Reaction score
i honestly think he will send all the money back. he would be very stupid not to now.

ScootDawg

forum member
Reaction score
ok just to checkin this anthony guy is he mustangfan06 cuz if so he got me to and he's giving me the run around and hes been promising my money back for the last week now and still no results yet i've got plenty of emails if the da's need more info

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
Just want you guys to know I just received the 200$ in my paypal account. It was from his gf Lindsey? But it's there. He says he will refund everyone else.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I am proud to be a part of this community. It is absolutely amazing everyone stepping up and trying to help someone out, actually not just one person but multiple people. Good job guys.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I am proud to be a part of this community. It is absolutely amazing everyone stepping up and trying to help someone out, actually not just one person but multiple people. Good job guys.

Well said.

Now, let's see who all gets their money back. I bet someone is taking out a lot of personal loans right now!! Fucking thieves. Don't feel sorry for a damned one of them.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Money back or not, that little shit stain needs to get pounded..

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
Paypal put the refund on hold because of the investigation I got to call them and tell them it's okay?

Doughboy

Reaction score
Spoke to him today with everyone else . He said he will be returning all money.

trbobusa

forum member
Reaction score
ok so he just emailed me, said he cant refund my money because is acct is on hold, he gave me his password for paypal, i saw my 180 in there but cant refund it, i have a dispute opened so wouldnt paypal just use the acct balance to refund me? i dont know!

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So Lindsay's account is free to send money..but not his?

WTF...this kid would drive me nuts.

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He must have a thing for kentucky...or something...lol

trbobusa

forum member
Reaction score
yea i mean i logged onto his acct, but since there were many disputes they locked it so no refund...i guess

p.s.
anyone watching the news? osama bin laden dead?

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yup,dead last week. We got the body had to wait for DNA test.
Pitstop probably has a thread on it I would think. I stay out of that room lol

1/4MILEMUSTANG

forum member
Reaction score
Once paypal finishes their investigation then they will refund everyone that has a dispute against him.
I am glad to see that everyone efforts have netted this kind of out come! Situations like this usually dont have happy endings. Hope it turns out good for everyone that he stiffed!

Rene06GT

low 12s for now....
Reaction score
glad to see u got ur money back, hope he sticks to his word and pays everyone else back. Nice work guys on banding together to maker this happen. Glad its working for everyone.

Diabolical!

Zapp Rowsdower
Reaction score
he gave me his password for paypal!

Mwahahahahaha! Oh the carnage you could do...

if you were willing to sink to that bastard's level.

For example, you could... post his user name and password here for all the members of S197forums to see...

OP-No matter what, even after the money is in your hand, pursue this. Lock this little up.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I agree. This piece of shit needs to go to jail for this. Even if he does refund everyone their money. For guys like him, it just means he will come up with a better, more full-proof way of scamming people in the near future unless YOU put a stop to him!

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Wow this has been one hell of a thread/read!! Spent the last- i don't know how many hours reading each and every post! Blows my mind he has fukced so many in our community and others.. I hope the investigation goes quick, he gets locked up and EVERYONE gets their money back. Sorry to hear so many of you guys got screwed. Keep us posted, so happy to see this awesome family come together. Man that little pussy probably never thought the shit would hit the fan, n boy was he wrong!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back