Reaction score
channel-catfish1.jpg

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I like the design they have there.. still F'ing yellow planned.. I dont get it

Fastback06

Reaction score

Ok I don't post hardly more read but I have to say after reading torquenews and if true I'm more disgusted with Ford. Why Why! make the mustang front end look like the fusion,fiesta,focus, Aston etc. The mustang is Fords most famous brand as the vette is to GM, it should not have the look of its other line ups. I understand modernizing the look but don't go all euro/asian to please the world. When the 05 retro came out it was the best looking mustang IMO since the 60's, so now they look like that are going backwards to the 94 updated modern look for the 50th anniversary. I will stick with my 06 and one day get me the best looking stangs 67-69 IMO one day.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Loved this one... Driver is grinning like he won the lottery, the passenger must have lost the coin toss on who got to drive...

4knf.jpg

claudermilk

Reaction score
Those are some serious brakes.

I think any one of us would be sporting that same smile if we were in his seat, right?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

bullitt boy

Reaction score
those pictures show the car with trout face and camaro hips.will keep the 09

jmstang66

Mayhem Mustang Winner
Reaction score
disliking everything I've seen so far....still waiting for more padding to come off before I make my final decision though

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
Regardless of what it looks like, owner personalization and the aftermarket can take care of that in the long run. I'm more interested in how the IRS/brakes are going to perform and see if the rumors of Ford turning out a lighter steed (400 lbs. less by some) are actually true. I'm not sure Ford can do that but I can dream. Improved, handling, acceleration, braking... :omfg:

Gerardo

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back