What is the next step (Nitrous set up question)

grampa_stang

Reaction score
You should get a full second off your ET. Let me run down what 2 guys are doing in my bracket class.

'05 GT Auto, DR's, 3.73, CAI/ SCT tune (not a custom/mail order) tune. UDP's, CMDP. He ran 13.9x before the N20. with a 75 shot he's running 12.8-12.9.

'07 GT Auto, DR's, 3.73, CAI/ Predator tune (not sure if he has a mail order or not) UDP's. He's running 13.1-13.3 on a 75 shot.

This is up at over 6000' DA

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
You should get a full second off your ET. Let me run down what 2 guys are doing in my bracket class.

'05 GT Auto, DR's, 3.73, CAI/ SCT tune (not a custom/mail order) tune. UDP's, CMDP. He ran 13.9x before the N20. with a 75 shot he's running 12.8-12.9.

'07 GT Auto, DR's, 3.73, CAI/ Predator tune (not sure if he has a mail order or not) UDP's. He's running 13.1-13.3 on a 75 shot.

This is up at over 6000' DA

I ran a 13.5 on street tires with CAI/mail tune/ and shorties...

so with my set up now and some real tires under the back i could be looking around 12.5 I would be PUMPED if saw a time like that.

blk281gt

Vendor
Reaction score
Probably not a full second with the 75 shot. definetly need traction with any shot.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Probably not a full second with the 75 shot. definetly need traction with any shot.

a 75 with some ET streets, given that he launches well and doesn't bog, it could yeild almost a full second. (correct bottle pressure and timing of spray and shift points and tune need to be dialed in as well)

thunderstang

forum member
Reaction score
I doubt you'll see a full second, I have never seen a full second between N/A runs and runs where I spray. I run DRs on 15s and skinnys up front.

Last edited:

blk281gt

Vendor
Reaction score
a 75 with some ET streets, given that he launches well and doesn't bog, it could yeild almost a full second. (correct bottle pressure and timing of spray and shift points and tune need to be dialed in as well)
Like i said, possible ...but not probable. If he bogs off the line while spraying, he could have more to worry about than ET, He will probably be looking for a new short block.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Like i said, possible ...but not probable. If he bogs off the line while spraying, he could have more to worry about than ET, He will probably be looking for a new short block.

yeah, not impossible, but it's gonna take a lot of T&T. and great driving. I still wish the best for him, I don't want to hear about anyone throwing a rod or needing a new SB unless it's for a bigger build. :beerchug2:

blk281gt

Vendor
Reaction score
yeah, not impossible, but it's gonna take a lot of T&T. and great driving. I still wish the best for him, I don't want to hear about anyone throwing a rod or needing a new SB unless it's for a bigger build. :beerchug2:

I just went through it, we can laugh about it now,lol!

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score

lol!! you make it sounds so easy... hahaa:thud:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back