Whats it worth??

Bowtiekiller

Bowtiekiller
Reaction score
I have a 93 5.0 LX __coupe , 5 speed that I really should get rid of. I am the second owner and have known the car since new. It has been taken very good care of and has never been to the track. The only mods are an aluminum drive shaft and 3:55 gears. It is Emerald Green with gray cloth interior ....It has never been in an accident but there are a couple of small dents & road rash that needs attention. It has always had Mobil 1 oil ran in it and it has 184 K miles on it. I have detailed records of every little thing done to the car up to the point where I took ownership and I haven't done anything but change the oil every couple thousand miles...Car is quick nand clean. Any ideas most appriciated....Thanks

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Would really need pics but anywhere between 2 and 4k imo maybe 5 to 6 if your lucky . I will be picking up a 92 almost identical ( coupe , green , interior etc. ) to what you have this coming week when I get in with alot more mods done to it for 4k .

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I say $4,500... but pics would help. :)

I love coupes...

I like the coupes but for some reason the 4eye hatches have been really catching my eye lately , if it wasn't for the fact they don't offer many aftermarket hoods for the 4eye I would swap mine to one .

PURE SEX

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Last edited:

OneFastEforce

Reaction score
The color, deep emerald green was a 90, 91, and 92 color. In 93, the green color was reef blue...is this car painted the deep emerald green or is it the reef blue?

thanks,

Bowtiekiller

Bowtiekiller
Reaction score
Well, I dropped the ball on that one. It is a 92 instead of a 93. Too many mustangs. Like I said, I need to scale down. I had $4500 in mind, bit I needed to know if I was in the ballpark. Anyone know someone looking for a good unmolested original , just let me know.. E-mail me.. Xindh@aol and I'll send photos.. Thanks

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
down here the closer to stock they are the more they go for

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back