what's the differance between these two turbonetics kits?

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
One of the kits are made for the 05-06 3v and the other is for the 07-09 cars. What's the differance in the kits? any parts? I looked on their website and found no differance. I am looking to buy one from a guy and it's brand new, never bolted on, but is for the 07-09 cars. Thanks Tom

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
o.k., thanks guys! I didn't want to get the kit if it wasn't going to bolt right up.

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
The coolant pipe is a simple fix...just keep it the way it is now and don't use the supplied piping. Problem solved, or get the piping from Turbonetics.

what did you have done besides the turbonetics kit to run that 11.6x @120? I was going to get that kit, but decided on a higher hp kit.

ROUSH STAGE 4

ANIL8R
Reaction score
what did you have done besides the turbonetics kit to run that 11.6x @120? I was going to get that kit, but decided on a higher hp kit.
JDM tune, one piece ds, 2400 maf, boost controller, upper and lower controll arms, P-51 clutch, swaybar delete, cmcv deletes, electric exhaust cutout, big and littles, Steeda underdrive pullies. That pass was not with everything tweaked...there is alot more in it, I just haven't been back to the track since that pass.

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
JDM tune, one piece ds, 2400 maf, boost controller, upper and lower controll arms, P-51 clutch, swaybar delete, cmcv deletes, electric exhaust cutout, big and littles, Steeda underdrive pullies. That pass was not with everything tweaked...there is alot more in it, I just haven't been back to the track since that pass.

Those are some pretty impressive times. How much were you pushing at what boost? Also, what drive shaft?

ROUSH STAGE 4

ANIL8R
Reaction score
Those are some pretty impressive times. How much were you pushing at what boost? Also, what drive shaft?
Its a 4" Shaftmasters ds. I haven't had the car on a dyno. The tune I'm running was made on another car with the exact same mods that I have. It made 515 rwhp on the first pull at 12 psi, then was backed down to 488 rwhp by JDM. Thanks for the complement, but I'm sure it has some better times in it with everything tweaked...I just went to the track and ran it that night without tweaking the boost controller or anything and I haven't been back since.

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
Its a 4" Shaftmasters ds. I haven't had the car on a dyno. The tune I'm running was made on another car with the exact same mods that I have. It made 515 rwhp on the first pull at 12 psi, then was backed down to 488 rwhp by JDM. Thanks for the complement, but I'm sure it has some better times in it with everything tweaked...I just went to the track and ran it that night without tweaking the boost controller or anything and I haven't been back since.

That's nice man. Hopefully with my HP kit I'll be running similar numbers too. But, don't want to thread jack so back on topic! lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back