Who makes Custom Rear Seat deletes for our Mustangs?

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
those lightweight plastics are a very viable option...
someone (not me) should look into it or test it out

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

That is basically what I plan to use but with lightening mods done to it lmao . Once I get home and get some good measurements on the seat area I can come up with a rough weight for the " starting weight " then decide if my ideas will cut a substantial amount of weight out of the already made kits . Main differences in my " in head " design and the already made kits will be strength and looks . The kits now are either strong(er) ( considering materials ) or light(er) .

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

That is basically what I plan to use but with lightening mods done to it lmao . Once I get home and get some good measurements on the seat area I can come up with a rough weight for the " starting weight " then decide if my ideas will cut a substantial amount of weight out of the already made kits . Main differences in my " in head " design and the already made kits will be strength and looks . The kits now are either strong(er) ( considering materials ) or light(er) .

That is EXACTLY what is used in the Shrader performance Rear Seat delete that i have. weighs nothing

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
That kind of defeats the purpose of removing the rear seats, they take like 5 minutes to remove so I would just take it out on race day then put it all back the next day. Save more weight and I spend $0! Also I save more weight due to exercising, removing+replacing the seats lol.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
That kind of defeats the purpose of removing the rear seats, they take like 5 minutes to remove so I would just take it out on race day then put it all back the next day. Save more weight and I spend $0! Also I save more weight due to exercising, removing+replacing the seats lol.
Do you take the seat belts and hardware off every time too? Seems like a good part of the weight is there.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back