Will early S197 struts/shocks fit later models?

speedform

Reaction score
Looking at a set of aftermarket shocks and struts for my 2011 GT. I found a used pair in great shape but they came of a 2007 GT. Will they fit my car? Thanks!

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There is a ton of info on this already. If youd have searched youd have found this info. Or i dont know read the fucking thread you posted in earlier.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There is a ton of info on this already. If youd have searched youd have found this info. Or i dont know read the fucking thread you posted in earlier.

:thud:

OP

Please review the posting rules and learn to use this:

searchr.jpg

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kiss your mother with that mouth? I think someone needs a hug...

Nah no hugs needed. Just need dumbasses like yourself to read the fucking rules. Its pretty simple. Read rules and after reading the rules you'd have known to search. Once you've searched you'd have seen that there is plenty of info on this. Did you even read the replies in the Koni sport thread? If you had you would have seen where i told him the struts COULD be used on 11-12's with the GT500 strut mounts. :dead2:

Last edited:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
do you guys get a rise out of ripping new members when they break the rules?

Nope. The dumb ones leave, the smart ones stay, and everyone gets to enjoy a great, smart posting forum.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cmon Scott, common sense says to search first. If they arent smart enough to search, do we really want them here? I mean this forum isnt new, if you search and cant find your answer then ok, but at least make an attempt. Besides here for instance read this thread,

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85353&highlight=koni+sports

post 7, I inform doogie that these will fit the 11-12's with the GT500 mounts, and he still ask the question in that thread. Then OMG let me start another thread because im too lazy to read. Seriously?

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
C'mon, James, chill out. Happens all the time with 'newbies', on every forum. Just the way of the forum world. Probably why I dont bother answering some of the newbie new posts, or I handle it kinda like you did, perhaps just a little more (or less) eloquently. :)

...if I recall, some new Mustang guy used to PM me all the time...oh, screw it, lets go have a beer and talk about cars and women!!!

The smart ones learn and contribute over time. The "one-off's" come in and post and leave. So what.

But back to topic, good to know the answer is 'yes with GT500 strut mounts'. Nice!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back