Windows not working

MrAwesome987

forum member
Reaction score
That's a nice car & if my eyes aren't deceiving me, that's a Glass Roof Edition '09, correct? I have 1 of these as well in the same color scheme & the roof pattern sure looks like it's a glass roof............
Wow I completely missed the glass roof! That is a nice save! Aren't many of those.

Carroll28ac

Reaction score
When I plugged my old sjb in, my lights work just fine with the car running or not. The sjb I got must have a problem but I shouldn’t be surprised since it was so cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
The sjb that I bought was from a 08 mustang but it said it was for a 08-09 mustang. It was very cheap ($100) so that could be a problem. My headlights I think are HID.

SJB needs to be programmed, PMI'd, for fog lights, and any other options that came on that car.

Carroll28ac

Reaction score
Okay so after 2 years I have an update and I’m sorry if it’s confusing. When I took my car in for the recall on the airbags and I was going to have them reprogram the SJB that I bought for the car.

The numbers on the original SJB are
9r3t-14b476-HA
The new one is- 8r3z-14a086-e
I assume the 8 means it’s for a 2008.

I get a call from the guy at ford and he does not understand what I want him to do and since the number were not the same he didn’t think it would work. So I told him to order a new SJB for the car. I wait for a year and a half and it never comes in so I decide to call another dealership and they get it 3 days later. I take my car to that dealership but I don’t swap the old SJB back in the car because I didn’t think it would matter.

They call and say it’s done. I go to the car but the lights are doing the same thing. I look at the new SJB and it has the same number of the one I bought on eBay(8r3z-14a086-e). I assumed that they didn’t program the box right so I call and they were going to reprogram for the box for my car instead of the same numbers from the eBay SJB. I decided to put my original SJB in the car but I told them on the phone that it was the original one.

I get a call saying that the smart junction box that I put in didn’t work(obviously it shouldn’t of) and that they reprogram the new SJB to the car. I got to pick up the car and it’s doing the same thing and the numbers on the new SJB are still the same as the one I got from eBay.

I feel like it should be the same as the original since it starts with a 9. Im sorry it’s so long but that’s the update on the car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back