World's Greatest Drag Race 2

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
I wonder why the ZR1 was not included. Cool video either way.

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
I think its pretty respectible of the GT500 and Camaro to perform so well against such high $$$ iron.

Oh and DAMN that Lambo sounds awesome!

Onelildude

forum member
Reaction score
The GT500 had more power than all of the cars on there...if it put the power down more effective i think it would keep up with the lambo and mclaren

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Was a cool video to watch; all of the cars (other than the one haha) did really well

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The GT500 had more power than all of the cars on there...if it put the power down more effective i think it would keep up with the lambo and mclaren

I believe the Lambo has more power and the Mclaren weights 2800 pds!!!! Hence the 130+mph trap speed.

Hani

forum member
Reaction score
Nice race.

The GT500 did well with these supercars and its trap speed was 1 mph higher than the GTR at the finish line.

twisted_GT500

forum member
Reaction score
Definite props to the GT500! Holding its own against cars way more $$

The lambo had 691 HP, all wheel drive, and sub 3000 pounds...and was less than a second faster

Right off the line it was left and had to make up ground...you could see the combo of weight n bad traction. If it could drop 500 lbs and throw some bigger meats out back I think it would've been closer! Or if the price difference between the GT500 and it's next competitor was put into mods, would have been a different outcome.

Last edited:

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
I would say if you put a better driver in the GT500, it would be Lambo>GT-R>GT500>Mclaren etc But as stated very happy with how well it competed on street tires and a runway instead of a track.

Bigmike0405

Whine and dine
Reaction score
LOL @ the BRZ. The Stang looks like a Ford Ranger next to that Lambo

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
I would say if you put a better driver in the GT500, it would be Lambo>GT-R>GT500>Mclaren etc But as stated very happy with how well it competed on street tires and a runway instead of a track.

Very wishful thinking imo.Gtr may be the only thing that can hold off the mcclaren if it really gets out of the hole on it, mcclaren still come around at high speed.. Gt500 can't and won't, just weighs too mich. Mcclaren at 2800lbs and that kind of power. $$$$$. Gt500 would come around gtr in a half mile I do believe. But Lamborghini and mcclaren have too good of power to weight ratio but they also cost shit loads

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Very nice to see the GT500 performing so well against those other cars. It came in a half second faster than the ZLwhat?! And with a better driver/tires, it would do much better than that.

That Lambo though, I'd give a kidney away to have one. It is my all time favorite super car.

RideThePony14

Reaction score
I can't believe the Shelby was included in a group of such rare, expensive cars such as the Aventador, McLaren MP4-12C, Porsche 911 Carrera S, and others. Out of the 9 cars, the Shelby came in 4th place edging out the Porsche 911 Carrera, Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series, and oh yea, the ZL1. Put some bolt-ons on the Shelby and it would definitely keep up, if not pass the GTR. GO AMERICA!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaS7n6qKQe4&feature=em-subs_digest

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Very nice to see the GT500 performing so well against those other cars. It came in a half second faster than the ZLwhat?! And with a better driver/tires, it would do much better than that.

That Lambo though, I'd give a kidney away to have one. It is my all time favorite super car.

I agree with this and I'd throw in a left nut. Lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back