WOT BOX Group Buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Everyone's order has shipped via usps prority mail, Thanks!

Last edited:

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
mine arrived... and wow do i dislike wiring. lol. Looking for a buddy who has done this before.

stephen1371

forum member
Reaction score
lol im dropping all my parts off at my tuner, i hate wiring as well, (i have a lot of other parts than this box though)

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
mine arrived... and wow do i dislike wiring. lol. Looking for a buddy who has done this before.

Yeah, you will want to make sure you solder and have good connections. Other than that the wiring is pretty straight foward, took me about an hour to install and wire. I ran mine to sit in the glovebox.

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Boys, lots of notes and tips pls, mine should arrive anyday it sounds like. Please make it stupid simple for me, lol

Cammed 05

Always happy
Reaction score
Very simple install guys. I already did mine a few months ago. Just did heavrolet98's last night. The firmware needs to be updated in his box and we didn't have access to Internet at his house. Install took about 2.5 hours between beers, food, deciding how we were routing everything this time and completion. This install was much cleaner than mine and I will probably reroute mine just because of that. ;)

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Took me about 3 hours, but I took my time and hid everything nice and tucked and zip tied in with conduit.
actual wiring/soldering/shrink wrapping took maybe an hour.
Then there is the 2 minute 'oh please please please please' moment when you first start the car back up.

heavrolet98

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys make sure you download the software off their website and update the firmware on your box and set it up for your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back