WTB 18s. Something polished or black

ShadyZealot

forum member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of 18s in good condition or new. They must be polished or black.

Let me know what you got. Located in MD

Zrxpilot

forum member
Reaction score
Google a set of 18" Enkei pkr's and let me know if you like them.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
steedman i might be interested as well!

When I know for sure the deal on the Race Stars, I will post an official for sale thread. I love my Steedas, have had them for 3 years now, but I need Race Stars for the track..

Zrxpilot

forum member
Reaction score
Heres a photo on the car. Normal offset on the front and something quite a bit deeper on the back. I like the offset but dont like the 6 spoke. Going to Roush wheels if I find a buyer for these. Perfect shape. Nice p-zero neros. less than 5000 miles on them.

Attachments

• IMG_4550.jpg
    IMG_4550.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0373.jpg
    IMG_0373.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I have 2 brand new 18x10s black saleen rims. I was going to purchase two 18x9s for the front but changed my mind on the setup as I think a chrome look would look better on my cars color.

rim1.jpg
2011-03-19174847.jpg
rim2.jpg

I'll do $230 shipped as I imagine shipping might eat me up

N

navbtcret

I have a set of 4 18" black bullett rims with the machined lip. They are off a Shelby GT and the tires have about 30% tread left. I would let them go for $400 for the set but this is pick up price and I will not ship them. I am in northwest Pa and I would also meet you somewhere halfway between us to deliver them for $475 to cover driving expenses.

ShadyZealot

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set of 4 18" black bullett rims with the machined lip. They are off a Shelby GT and the tires have about 30% tread left. I would let them go for $400 for the set but this is pick up price and I will not ship them. I am in northwest Pa and I would also meet you somewhere halfway between us to deliver them for $475 to cover driving expenses.
Any rash on these wheels?

They 9 inches wide?

Got any pics?

Also can i get your zip so i can see how far away you are.

Really interested

Last edited:
N

navbtcret

No rash at all.I beleive they are 18 x 8.5 if I remember right. One does have a small stone chip on the black that can be repaired. I'll try to get pics today after work, tomorrow at the latest.

ShadyZealot

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good i look forward too it. More than likely i will want to take them off your hands. Look forward to seeing those pics. Send me the zip when you get a chance as well.

Doug

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back