WTB a Saleen Supercharger

red_baron06

Boost
Reaction score
WTB a Saleen Supercharger or other twin screw

Like the title says I am looking for a saleen blower. Just trying to see whats out there so let me know.

Last edited:

discofan

forum member
Reaction score
There have been a few Saleen Superchargers for sale in the recent past on this forum...

Also search for it on ebay or sometimes a vendor will run a "Sale"...

You should continue to look at the "Mustang Parts for Sale" section...

What will your budget allow you in terms of $$$?

Remember that the installation can be expensive as well as any upgrades you will need like: smaller pulleys, BAP, HT0 spark plugs, and a tune...

Did you have a tuner like a SuperCal II or Diablo???

I have a 3.6" pulley that I am not using now because I installed a 3.4" pulley but first get the supercharger ans then search for mods for it..

Good Luck, Dave

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im willing to bet the red baron is more than ready for one ;)

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I know SherrodMustang has been talking about selling his Saleen setup sometime soon. He just dyno'd at 570+ with his setup. Might want to send him a PM. He may not sell it for a few months though

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Hey bud, I know you are ready for a Saleen. I am for sure going to have my up for sale in the next few weeks or so. I just hate to sale it before I have enough money to buy a replacement for it and have the car down again.

Really want a Kenne Bell mammoth S/C now that I have a built motor to handle it. Shoot me a pm with your info and I will give you a shout over the phone about it if you are serious about working something out.

1MEANSALEEN

forum member
Reaction score
I have a Saleen kit i em willing to sell you! Just like SherrodMustang mine is still on my Saleen, BUT i can have that changed. I have a full kit that can be had... Message me for details - Eric

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back