WTB PI Torque Converter

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
As it states, I need to buy a PI Torque Converter, anywhere from 3000-3500 stall. It seems my TCI torque converter is starting to fall apart, so I need a TC ASAP! Thanks!

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
As it states, I need to buy a PI Torque Converter, anywhere from 3000-3500 stall. It seems my TCI torque converter is starting to fall apart, so I need a TC ASAP! Thanks!

Sry to comment something not related to the thread, but you should go and get your car scanned to show all the trans codes so you can see what is really going on with your trans before spending big $$ in a PI TC.
The trans codes dont show up like the engine codes or the rest as the check engine light.

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
Sry to comment something not related to the thread, but you should go and get your car scanned to show all the trans codes so you can see what is really going on with your trans before spending big $$ in a PI TC.
The trans codes dont show up like the engine codes or the rest as the check engine light.
looks like it was just a hiccup by the computer, I never got any codes whatsoever, then reloaded my tune and the car has driven fine for 20+miles in over 45 mins of driving including stop and go traffic. I guess my converter is fine:highfive:

Back