Wtb: Replace a few stolen roush parts

fordmanforever

forum member
Reaction score
My car is at a body shop around here and a few parts were stolen. Please reply to the thread or pm me if you have either one. Thanks.

I need a Roush Faux gas cap that goes by the tail lights.
I also need the ROUSH plenum 4.6 cover Maybe a upper intake as they were prying I have to look and see what all they did.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks

peej20

forum member
Reaction score
My car is at a body shop around here and a few parts were stolen. Please reply to the thread or pm me if you have either one. Thanks.

I need a Roush Faux gas cap that goes by the tail lights.
I also need the ROUSH plenum 4.6 cover Maybe a upper intake as they were prying I have to look and see what all they did.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks
I have an intake manifold that I was going to sand down and paint. I think I paid $40 or 50 for it. Let me know if you want to meet up again haha.

fordmanforever

forum member
Reaction score
Update I have an upper intake manifold on the line. I ended up getting a faux gas cap replacement. (Thanks for trying to help out. muztangman93) I need the Roush aluminum 4.6 3V cover. I don't care if it even needs refinished. Let me know what you guys have. Thanks

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I don't frequent the forum any more due to the idiot in charge completely screwing up the forum software on an attempted upgrade last year, but you might check over at fnsweet. All Roush guys over there.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back