2007 GT Vacuum Hoses and PCV

Jack Wallace

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I finally almost have my buddy and I’s 07 GT ready to start (we have power now, and everything is in!). We are now just missing a few of the vacuum lines/PCV and I need some help identifying what we need. I have the line from the passenger bung on the valve cover to the intake elbow. I am missing:

Both lines from driver side intake manifold to (wherever they go, some stock engine bay pictures would be helpful here)

Line from the bung on the driver side valve cover to (wherever it goes, pictures would be helpful here to).

If someone could provide links to the correct OEM parts along with pictures showing where everything connects that would be great. Thanks!

Jack Wallace

Reaction score
Also, can someone direct me to where this goes?

It’s a hardline to soft hose that appears to be AC or cooling related?

IMG_9748.jpegIMG_9749.jpeg

Jack Wallace

Reaction score
And where this connector goes. It iss a part of the harness running along the driver side firewall. At first I thought CMC connector, but I already have that connected.IMG_9751.jpegIMG_9750.jpeg

Samos3

Reaction score
Your first pics are of the fuel line. It should make more sense when you lay the fuel rail/injectors in place.

Second set of pics, that line goes to the back side of the intake manifold. I think the one parts clips onto the bracket on the back. The oval hole, maybe?

Not sure if these pics help.

20230508_141234.jpg20230508_144621.jpg20230423_171843.jpg20230423_171852.jpg

Samos3

Reaction score
I probably have the pcv line for the drivers side (cam cover to intake manifold).

Jack Wallace

Reaction score
Your first pics are of the fuel line. It should make more sense when you lay the fuel rail/injectors in place.

Second set of pics, that line goes to the back side of the intake manifold. I think the one parts clips onto the bracket on the back. The oval hole, maybe?

Not sure if these pics help.

View attachment 92673View attachment 92674View attachment 92675View attachment 92676
Thanks on the hose connections, I may have more questions about that tomorrow.

Regarding the connector, I thought so also, but I already have that plug connected to another harness with a similar looking connector (it is for the CMC valves) so I don’t know what this empty plug could be for. Any other ideas?

Samos3

Reaction score
Too dark outside...the curse of going to work when it's dark and getting home when it's dark.

Someone else is on the computer, otherwise I'd check my cd factory manual for info.

How far forward will that harness go? Have you looked at the throttle body connector? There are a couple more down in front, but I have not had to mess with them, so no memory.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back