WTB: Saleen 3.4 pulley

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looking to buy a saleen 3.4 pulley.....before I go new, just wanted to see if anyone had a spare 3.4 sitting around they no longer needed or wanted...let me know..TJ

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I told you... I told you to go 3.4 in the beginning now did't I... Told you so...

MSgt46270

Reaction score
looking to buy a saleen 3.4 pulley.....before I go new, just wanted to see if anyone had a spare 3.4 sitting around they no longer needed or wanted...let me know..TJ

Give Adam a call, he might be able to help you.

STCard004CustomSmall.jpg

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I told you... I told you to go 3.4 in the beginning now did't I... Told you so...

yeah yeah yeah.....you did.....thanks again Doc....you are right once again..I should truly learn to just listen to you from the beginning....LOL.....so please advise, what else should I change Doc, I might as well get it all done now...HA HA....

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You might want to start looking in to fuel system upgrades. A BAP at the very least. Different pump ( GT Supercar pump or GT500 pumps ) wouldn't be a bad idea either. You are probably pretty close to maxing out duty cycles on your stock setup at 7.5psi. 9.5 will definitely be more power than you have fuel for.

Their are a couple of places ( other than JDM ) to get a new one and all about the same price. But off the top of my head I don't know anyone with a used one. Can't remember what pulley Kevin ( Slofoot ) is using, he might be on a 3.2. Maybe shoot him a PM.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
If you need a GT500 fuel pump kit, give Adam a call (ST Motorsports).

Clay

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you'll def. want pumps. I put my car on the dyno @ 9.5 PSI on stock fuel system and it leaned out to 13.1:1 A/F. PMP Has a great GT500 setup at an awesome price. Their harness is easy as hell to install too.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back