WTB Seat Belt Presenter Arm

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
Just need the driver side presenter arm as mine broke and apparently you have to buy the whole damn seat belt to replace a 50 cent piece of plastic.

Hoping someone happens to have one laying around and would be willing to sell.

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
I need the arm that is holding the seat belt for the DRIVERS side. That would be sweet if you had it....let me know via PM how much and where to send the $$

This is just a pic I found on the internet

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
How are you going to replace it? The seat belt passes through it, that's why Ford doesn't service it separately.

-Steve

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
hmmmm, I am assuming I can separate the arm from the part that the seat belt goes through. It looks like it is possible.....but I haven't tried.

It broke from the mechanism that clicks it up and down (technical terms)

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
It was very easy to remove the arm, just a single nut.....now I just need a replacement.

For now, I have given superglue a shot :2ndplace:

Imzorba

Reaction score
My "presenter arm" on the driver's side of my 2013 Mustang 2 door completely cracked apart today. Since I am mechanically incompetent, I used the gorilla glue idea as mentioned above, and then I wrapped black duck tape around it, after the glue had a chance to dry. Let's see how long this holds up. Very frustrating, because the plastic presenter arm piece is like a $1 piece of plastic. If I could find a replacement at a junk yard or somewhere, I don't have the skill to take apart the little mechanism that reels in the belt, so I decided to go with the gorilla glue and duck tape method. Wish me luck !

Imzorba

Reaction score
My "presenter arm" on the driver's side of my 2013 Mustang 2 door completely cracked apart today. Since I am mechanically incompetent, I used the gorilla glue idea as mentioned above, and then I wrapped black duck tape around it, after the glue had a chance to dry. Let's see how long this holds up. Very frustrating, because the plastic presenter arm piece is like a $1 piece of plastic. If I could find a replacement at a junk yard or somewhere, I don't have the skill to take apart the little mechanism that reels in the belt, so I decided to go with the gorilla glue and duck tape method. Wish me luck !

Imzorba

Reaction score
Gorilla glue and Black Duct tape did not seem to work. So now I bought a small flat, metal piece that had some pre-drilled holes in it, at Ace Hardware. I will lay it inside the broken presenter arm, after drilling holes in the 2 broken plastic sections, and try to use small screws and nuts to fasten the metal strip to hold the 2 broken plastic sections together. The presenter arm is really cheap plastic, so we will have to see if I can make this work. My mechanical skills are limited.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back