WTB stock shifter 5spd

KIM_05_GT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I need the arm that attaches directly to the trans and the shifter assembly (its black, has a J shape..). Please let me know what you have.

thanks

1FastS197

Reaction score
i have a stock shifter but are you looking for the arm that bolts from the tranny to the shifter?

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
Every shifter needs to re-use this piece I believe. Might be easier to find it at a yunk yard or from the dealership.

KIM_05_GT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i have a stock shifter but are you looking for the arm that bolts from the tranny to the shifter?
yes you have one?

Every shifter needs to re-use this piece I believe. Might be easier to find it at a yunk yard or from the dealership.
Yes, I sold my mine on accident with a shifter and now I'm putting the stock trans back in and need one.

thanks

Maverick

Bad Pony
Reaction score
You wanting the shifter linkage. most people when they pull of the stock shifters, it doesnt come with it attached, most aftermarket shifters re-use the stock shifter linkage.

your better off finding it in a junkyard

1FastS197

Reaction score
You wanting the shifter linkage. most people when they pull of the stock shifters, it doesnt come with it attached, most aftermarket shifters re-use the stock shifter linkage.

your better off finding it in a junkyard

he's right, i have the stock shifter but not the linkage...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back