WTB: Tri-Bar Spinners (Faux Knock-Offs)

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For stock 17x8 rims. PM your UPS shipped price to 95242 or I'll drive within 50 miles to pick them up... :beerchug2:

mmorningstar

forum member
Reaction score
dude, if you place your bids right you can score these for less than $50 shipped off of feebay, be patient young skywalker.

this post courtesy of Erdinger Octoberfest Weizen. lol

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
dude, if you place your bids right you can score these for less than $50 shipped off of feebay, be patient young skywalker.

this post courtesy of Erdinger Octoberfest Weizen. lol

Is eBay your suggestion for all members that come on here? I appreciate the bump, however, too many disclaimers on the eBay listings and getting one from there wouldn't help anyone here that may be looking to unload some.

mmorningstar

forum member
Reaction score
Is eBay your suggestion for all members that come on here? I appreciate the bump, however, too many disclaimers on the eBay listings and getting one from there wouldn't help anyone here that may be looking to unload some.

Sorry, I was just trying to be helpful, as I was contemplating those myself before, and if you are referring to my post regarding the CMCV delete plates in the tech forum, then yes, I posted a link to a sweet deal on something that I purchased and installed myself. Thanks....

BuckeyeBOSS

forum member
Reaction score
I've got some tri-bar spinners with the pony/bars that I'd be willing to trade for the regular center caps with pony/bars in great shape.

Here's some pics taken a few days ago, I can get better pics if you want:

049.jpg

051.jpg

Blue Meanie

forum member
Reaction score
I've got a set somewhere in my garage. You can have them for $30 shipped USPS if you want. I'll find them and send pics tomorrow if you need them.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Stanley, just so you know... depending on the brand and style of tribar you are looking at, you might be concerned with the depth of the wheel center hole vs. the depth of the edge of the tribar to the end of the spring that holds it in the wheel. If you are looking for one of the types that bolt in to the wheel center, then no worries. But if you are looking at one of the types that snap in to the wheel like a normal center cap would, keep that in mind. I know.. been there done that.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back